WE have designed a range of one day and two day courses to promote wellbeing.
All courses are specifically designed to ensure participants benefit from a range of teaching styles. Activities aim to inspire, motivate and energise participants. They enable learning to be consolidated as well as being enjoyable. We employ a range of evidence based practices, including CBT, Social Learning Theory and Solution Focused Therapy to inform our courses.
One Day Courses:
- Effective communication to achieve your goals.
- Developing self-esteem and confidence.
- Building resilience to manage change.
- Empowering women.
- Emotional wellbeing for men.
- Managing stress and anxiety.
- Assertiveness training.
Two Day Courses:
On this course, you will reflect and consider your aspirations and contemplate the positive steps to achieve them.
- Understanding when stress and anxiety is a barrier to achievement.
- Achieving through motivational coaching.
- Recognising unhelpful patterns of thinking and behaving.
- Relaxation techniques to manage your stress.
- Personal reflection to promote positive change.
Building confidence and self-esteem
On this course, you will begin to recognise your own personal strengths and build upon your own resilience to cope with life challenges.
- Personal constructs to gain more insight into your strengths and challenges.
- Coaching to promote confidence and resilience to face challenges.
- Developing assertive communication.
- Cognitive Behavioural Techniques to support you to manage challenges.
- Healthy sleeping habits.
All courses include lunch, teas and coffees