WE have designed a range of courses for parents and carers. These aim to develop healthy emotional wellbeing within the family.
Our courses are designed to inform, empower and enhance parenting skills through promoting wellbeing.
All courses are specifically designed to ensure participants benefit from a range of teaching styles. Activities aim to inspire, motivate and energise participants. They enable learning to be consolidated as well as being enjoyable. We employ a range of evidence based practices, including CBT, Social Learning Theory and Solution Focused Therapy to inform our courses.
One Day Courses for Parents and Carers
- Importance of attachment.
- Supporting children with special educational needs at home.
- Effective communication within the home.
- Gaining self-esteem and confidence as a parent.
- Emotionally responsive parenting.
- Managing stress within the home.
- Importance of a balanced diet and exercise.
- Managing teenage behaviour while staying calm.
- Supporting your child to learn.
- The importance of having fun with your child.
All courses include lunch, tea and coffees