We offer a range of courses, coaching sessions and retreats for adults. Our aim is to help you to develop an enriched and balanced life, where your own mental health and wellbeing are at an optimum.
The benefits of developing wellbeing:
- Confidence and high self-esteem.
- Positive relationships in every aspect of life.
- Knowing what you want from life and having the skills to achieve.
- Strategies to manage stresses and anxieties.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt.
- Resilience in the face of adversity.
- An enhanced sense of belonging.
Mental health and wellbeing incorporates our emotional, psychological, physiological and social state of being.
Our mental health and wellbeing is dynamic and impacts on our thinking and the choices that we make.
It determines how we feel, how we manage stress, anxiety and life’s challenges.
Did you KnowPoor mental health and wellbeing is linked to sleep deprivation, obesity, low energy, poor concentration and memory difficulties, ill health and overuse of smoking, drinking and drugs. Government guidelines issued in February 2018 (“Wellbeing and Mental health: Applying All Our Health”) stated that in any given year:
- One in six adults experience at least one diagnosable mental health problem.
- It is the second leading cause of morbidity in England.