WE offer a range of courses and coaching sessions to parents and carers. Our aim is to help children and families grow together through promoting a healthy wellbeing culture within the home.
The benefits of developing Wellbeing within your home are:
- Securing the foundations to support success.
- Confidence in parenting skills.
- Happier, healthier and stronger relationships within the home.
- Resilience to face adversity and manage stressful situations.
- An emotionally intelligent family.
Strong secure relationships within the home are fundamental in the development of positive mental health and wellbeing.
Parent /carer wellbeing is linked to their children’s wellbeing.
Developing positive parenting skills can nurture resilience, build confidence and improve cognition.
Positive mental health and wellbeing is a predictor for success in life.
Did you know?
- Interactions between children and their parents/carers impacts on brain development for cognition, language and all other areas of development.
- It has recently been found that half of all mental conditions begin before the age of fourteen.
- Early childhood experiences can have a life-long impact on social emotional wellbeing, cognitive development and the ability to form and maintain positive relationships.