WE offer employers a range of courses, retreats and coaching sessions to support their employees. Our aim is to help your organisation to grow and achieve by promoting a healthy wellbeing culture within your workplace.
The benefits of developing wellbeing within your organisation are:
- Happier and healthier staff.
- A reduction in absenteeism.
- Lower staff turnover.
- Greater productivity for your organisation.
Wellbeing in the workplace is essential for optimum productivity and fundamental in safeguarding an organisation’s economic goals.
Poor mental health has severe repercussions for employers, including high staff turnover, increased absenteeism, decreased motivation and lost productivity.
As an employer, you are required to meet legal obligation to provide a safe and healthy workplace for your staff.
It therefore makes sense for companies to look after all their human resources.
Did you Know
- 1 in 6.8 people experience mental health problems in the workplace.
- Stress accounts for approximately 37% of all work related ill-health.
- Suicide is the biggest killer of men under 50 years old in the UK.
- Growing evidence and awareness about the the magnitude of mental health problems in European countries has led to the European Framework for Action on Mental Health and Wellbeing, 2016.